Adult ADHD Assessments Across Canada
Why Have An Assessment?
- Suspecting you have ADHD and needing it diagnosed and documented.
- Updating a previous ADHD diagnosis with new recommendations for treatment.
- Needing a timely and affordable assessment. Most appointments within weeks.
- Requiring official documentation of ADHD diagnosis and treatment.
- Applying for Disability Tax Credit.
- Applying for Student Aid/School Accommodation.
- Improving Work Accommodation.
Adult ADHD Centre Assessments
- Timely Assessments
- Clinical interview by secure video from anywhere in Canada.
- ADHD Consultant-Nurse Practitioner conducts an assessment.
- Detailed medical consultation report emailed right to you.
- Consultation report signed by the Medical Director, Educational Director, and ADHD Consultant- Nurse Practitioner.
- Access to a 30-minute sleep consultation and a personalized sleep plan.
- Fully refundable.
- Adult ADHD Centre Compassion Program, fee waived. To qualify you must be a Canadian resident, experiencing financial hardship and referred by a healthcare provider. Request a referral form at [email protected]
See How We Compare